Do’s and Don’t be a kook!
By: Jedi and Owners
• Get a Soft TOP surfboard (for beginners)
• Get a LIFEJACKET its not just for fashion it can save your dog
• Make sure your dog and yourself (human) can SWIM
• Make sure your dog loves water
• Always have fun
• Make everything fun and exciting
• Also use precautions. You are in the ocean. Beware of your surroundings.
KEEP POSITIVE THIS IS NEW FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG SO YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH THEM. TAKE BABY STEPS.
Don’t Be a Kook!
• DON’T FORCE YOUR DOG TO DO ANYTHING HE OR SHE DOESN’T WANT YOU TO DO.
• DON’T EVER TIE OR LEASH HIM OR HER TO THE BOARD IT’S NOT SAFE INCASE OF A WIPEOUT.
• ALWAYS HAVE YOUR DOG WEAR A LIFEJACKET
• NEVER GO SURFING AFTER IT RAINS. WAIT AT LEAST 48HRS.
• NEVER CHEW MORE THEN YOU CAN BITE. WORK WITH LITTLE WAVES TO START OFF.
• NEVER GO IN UNSAFE CONDITIONS WHERE YOU OR YOUR DOG CAN GET HURT.
These are the rules we go by. Other surfers/owners may have their own set of rules. You can either follow them or not. Above all PLEASE BE SAFE, NEVER FORCE and HAVE FUN! This is an extreme sport you and your dog can get hurt. If you need to start off at a shallow beach, pool or even a shallow lake.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.